Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School with the Coolest Lunch Box On Earth: DANTE BEATRIX


Meet Dante Beatrix, designer of the coolest lunch boxes on the planet. First off, they are PVC, Phthalate, and lead free as well as being insulated and thickly lined for easy clean-up. That's the practical part, aesthetically--they are Art. There's a sense of humor and sweet what-children's-stuff-should-be vibe, but somehow there's also an edge.

On the back is the Dante Beatrix logo (a devilish little horned head) with a place to write your name. The zipper pulls are little horns, and underneath the name tag, it says, "Eat your vegetables!" which just completely stole my heart.

There are several wonderful designs, but the Fei Fei panda is the most irresistible to me as I'm partial to pandas--when have you ever seen a lunch box with a panda? My son and I are fighting over it as I speak. Check out the Dante Beatrix fun, original, and wonderful line of lunch boxes on their website.

No comments: