Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Laughing Giraffe Yummy Raw Granola for the Holidays



Laughing Giraffe is a small family run business with a mission to provide healthy food that is "nutrient dense and minimally processed." Their snacks are raw, vegan, organic, and gluten free. I love their concept to scale down food production and create a more mom and pop vibe in a world of mass production and corporations.

They have a variety of options on their website, but my pick (and the only one I've tried so far) is the Cranberry Orange Cacao Granola for the holidays. Put a bowl of this out for your guests and you have a healthy gluten free vegan option. I kept this in my backpack for over a week and both myself and my four year old had high quality fuel on the go. As for the taste--it's great! I love the flavor combination and would never guess it's raw--I did a double take with the package after my first bite.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Gluten-free granola? I'll definitely pick some up if I see it in stores here!

Eco Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by Mary!
xo
Eco Mama