Friday, November 30, 2012

Chocolate and Kale?? YES!!

Two of my favorite things, chocolate and kale.....yet, somehow the thought of combining the two didn't sound like a great idea to me.  Boy was I wrong.  Holy Cow!  Alive & Radiant's Organic CHOCKALET CHIP Kale Krunch is Amazing.  I just tried these and I am on my way over to their website to buy more right now.  How have I never known about these before?  This is perfect for when you are craving chocolate but still want to eat healthy.

A whole bag only has just over 300 calories but it's filled with nutrition.  Perfect for travel (especially on the plane) and to get you through the holidays.  Seriously, you need these for the holidays.  When everyone else is consuming unhealthy junk food, you will have a bag of this with you for amunition against temptation, and you will feel energetic and great after eating this instead of sugar cookies.   Find them HERE